The Vice Principal is to provide high-quality Leadership and Management commensurate with the needs of Ambitions Academies
The Vice Principal is accountable to the Associate Principal for ensuring the educational success of the Academy within the overall framework of the Trusts strategic plan as well as the individual Academys Raising Achievement Plans (RAP). The Vice Principal is accountable for supporting the Associate Principal to develop and ensure the quality of teaching and learning, the internal organization, operational management, and supervision over teaching and support staff. He/she should create a culture of constant improvement within a collaborative professional learning environment and be an inspirational leader, committed to the highest achievement for all in every area of the Academy work.
Roles and Responsibilities
under the leadership of the Associate Principal implement the shared vision and strategic plan for the Academy which is responsive to the communities it serves. At the core of this will be the educational, personal, and spiritual development of the pupils
- work with the Associate Principal and staff to ensure synergy between the Trust vision and the Academy vision and strategy.
- work with the Associate Principal to develop and implement a specific Academy RAP underpinned by sound financial planning which identifies priorities and targets for ensuring that pupils achieve high standards and make good progress, increasing teachers' effectiveness and securing college improvement.
- ensure that raising aspirations, achievement, and attainment is achieved through an inclusive, sustainable and innovative lifelong education environment.
- Treat everyone within the Academy fairly and equitably.
- develop a culture of personal accountability and responsibility that recognizes both excellence and supports appropriate strategies to deal with underperformance.
- report to the Associate Principal to enable him/her to meet his responsibilities.
- ensure all staff they lead have clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities.
- establish strong teaching and learning and behavior management.
- support the Associate Principal to implement robust Academy self-evaluation and quality assurance procedures.
create and maintain an effective partnership with parents/ carers.
- develop community engagement, promoting a continuous culture of change and nurturing creativity for all.
- strengthen the Academy's positive image in the wider community.
- develop the Academy’s extended school provision.
- actively support the diversity of the Academy’s communities and pupils.
Experience: 3 Years
Contact: +91 8073615282